FUNDING IS CLOSED AT THIS TIME
United Way of Cowlitz & Wahkiakum Counties is committed to partnering with and strengthening local organizations that address our communities' greatest needs and make a measurable impact to lift families out of poverty, provide strong educational foundation for children, prepare children for kindergarten, and help seniors and community members live healthy lives.
We strive to make an impact in the areas of health, education and financial stability.
Priority is given to applications that:
- Address underlying systems and conditions that cause inequity.
- Serve populations who are most impacted by inequity, such as people who are low-income, Black, Indigenous, people of color, people with disabilities, or people who are experiencing homelessness.
- Advance the goal of preparing children for kindergarten.
We encourage partnerships and recognize that our community is stronger when we work together. Many organizations have shared objectives and alignment. We encourage collaboration between organizations and prioritize those that have committed to developing partnerships to share resources and accomplish goals.
Our goal is to support organizations and programs that make an impact in our community, which means we support both specific programs as well as operational expenses when a measurable impact can be measured.
Organizations must clearly demonstrate a need for programs and the measurable impact their program will make.
To ensure funds are used as promised and to achieve an impact, we will maintain accountability and reporting requirements, and will withhold funding when necessary.
All applicants are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your application. For 2023 everyone will need to CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Keep your username and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission (note: you must click 'save draft' at the bottom of the page in order to save; the form will not 'auto-save'). Also, this username and password will continue to be used for agency reporting and future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (If you already have a username and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only - an email will be sent to you)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password.
- LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Do not leave any blanks; enter N/A if not applicable.